Thursday, September 9, 2010

Did I Mention Elephants Live Upstairs?

So I'm sitting here in my circle apartment suffering from mild insomnia. It's only 12:30am so I feel like I haven't gotten to the ridiculous stage of sleep deprivation yet. Phew.

I'm sure the plethora of Football boys living upstairs are very nice. In fact, I know they are! We've had our hello moments and they were great.

Here's my beef:
1) They are surprisingly loud on a daily basis. Just by existing. It's amazing. These people are not impressively huge human beings. But I swear, they walk and I'm convinced we have five full grown Asian Elephants living upstairs. In the past 3 hours, I've listened to them play NFL, listen to semi-lame music and yell noises to each other *I'm almost positive it isn't English*
2) They never stop.... Ever. I'm all for playing sweet games like NFL or hanging out. But when it's 2am on a Monday night and I have to wake up at 5am for work... Not such a big fan.
3) They blast their music 24/7. Half the time I don't mind because it's good music and I feel like I have my Ipod in and my life is just full of theme songs. But... When they whip out the Miley Cyrus... They've gone too far.
4) They seem really nice so I have trouble staying mad at them. Sucks. I need to learn how to stay angry in reasonable angry situations.

And I know I sound like a cranky old woman.... and or crotchety wet blanket. But I promise it's that painful.

On the bright side: I have several gift cards for buffalo wings.





... One of the elephants just croaked. A body most definitely just slammed against the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment