Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry I'm going to be THAT person.

I'm making a list. Too many things to say, not enough adderall to fix it.

1) In heaven from the elephant dance party upstairs
2) Played with a human brain on monday... because me and the neurology prof are biffles
3) Live animals I studied this week: 8 week old puppies (I know I already win right there), Millipedes, Tarantulas, Emperor Scorpions, Hundreds of bugs (so so so many), Dwarf hamsters, craw fish, African Xenopus frog. No words can explain how much fun I've had.
4) I just keep having awesome days. Just in general. Yay pursuing dreams!
5) Bought 2 more pillows today. You can never ever have too many pillows.
6) Can we talk about how many excellent TV shows are premiering this week? I'll list my favorites: Glee, Modern Family, Greys, Big bang theory, Bones, Dexter.... I'm going to explode
7) TWO packages from home?! Umm ok!
8) Met way too many cool people this week. Gts
9) Offered a reallly cool position that would be huge. I wont give details. Why you ask? Because it will jinx me and that would take all the mystery away. I mean really now. This blog reveals far too much already.

Ok going to bed now. Jam session upstairs finally stopped. It's a sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment