Sunday, September 5, 2010

Minor?

Kind of on the run but felt like writing about this quickly because I think its really exciting.

I'm taking an animal physiology class. Our professor is the neurology prof. and so of course we've been doing nothing but neuro for the first few weeks of class. I was dreading this. I reaaallly was.

And.... then I loved it. So much that I might minor in neurology. It's only 3ish extra classes and it's mega interesting!

Not 100% sure if this is happening but definitely a big possibility. Once I establish I can do the minor and graduate on time. It's official.

YES. Yay for learning! On another note, I've spent all my free time in the past week watching a compilation of Ben Stiller, Will Ferrel, and Owen Wilson movies. I sho happrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment